Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Changes & Prayer

Well it sounds like changes are coming to our house. Cora has made her decision.  Don't have a date yet but she wants to meet her biological father. Hopefully Shannon and I have made the right decision in backing her up on this and we don't make alot of people mad. If we do I guess they will just have to get over it.

~ Peace

~ Ramphil (sponsor child) and his family to stay healthy and be blessed.


~ Shannon to do what is right for the family and to love his job again.

~ Grass to grow beautiful and thick in my yard.

~ New car or for the cars we have to be fixed.

~ All 6 of my kids, Shannon and myself to have the mind of Christ.

~ Protection for all my family and friends.


~ Lord please just give me strength. (Help me to stop saying I am so tired)

~ Us to get connected with a church.


~ Hartke family

~ Colby to get on the right path with you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment