Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Noah

Last Wednesday was my youngest son turned 13years old.  We didn't do much on his birthday cause my mother and I took Friday off and took him shopping.  He, of course, got games and the new Xbox 360.  Hard to believe he is 13 wow, seems like yesterday he was running around my grandparents backyard with his cute bowl haircut picking up Easter eggs. I am going to find that picture and post it on here. : )

Worked on getting the scrap room together last night.  Can't wait to get my new table for it.  Its going to be so nice to have lots of room!  I would like to get one of those OttLites so then I have good lighting.  I am hearing WONDERFUL things about them.  I will have to see about finding one soon or I could get my husband to put better lighting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment