Monday, March 28, 2011

St pattys

This is the card I made for St Patricks day.  I know its alittle late on the upload but I finally got the picture on here.

Yesterday we finally got the papers to sign for the adoption.  : ) All we have to do is get the ones for my parents and Cora notarized and wait alittle over 30 days, I am so excited!  I hope the 30 days goes by fast!  I don't know who is more excited Cora or myself. 

It amazes me how God can turn something that looks like there is know hope into something so wonderful, cause He is the one that is making this happen. : D



For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time - to show us his grace through Christ Jesus.


~ 2 Timothy 1:9, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment