Monday, April 4, 2011

Look what I found

Got up and was making my coffee and I found this picture. I couldn't help but take a picture of it. I was sicker then a dog the day Shannon and I got married. Can u tell by how pale I look? Wow!  Its hard to believe that Shannon and I got married that day.  In the beginning neither of us really that we would make it 9 years.  Theres been some rough times in those nine years let me tell ya, but its had its good moments also. : ) 

 <----- Of course in this picture u see my wonderful husband, Shannon and my wonderful in laws Terry and Sue better known has dad and mom Ok. Ok stands for Oklahoma : ) I will have to find a picture of all the kids with us on that day.

So we went to see Sucker Punch at the Imax... It was so good. It was alot better then I thought it would be. That will be one that I buy on dvd. Put a new storm door in, Shannon says that Noah or I broke it when we were weed eating. I don't think we did, I will take the blame.  My plan is to break more stuff so I can get new stuff out of it. : ) Lets see what I can break next.... Maybe the couch. : o  Just kidding, but its a good idea. ; )

He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity.


~ Proverbs 2:7, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment