Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dragging

I know its been awhile... I have gotten some scrapbooking down. Made a few cards and gotten a few layouts done. Will get pictures posted soon hopefully. Nothing new going on here. Kids are keeping us busy. Baseball/Softball is starting soon so we will have 3 practices. It should be interesting though. Cora is going to be playing softball. I think she will be REALLY good at it. Noah and Levi are going to be playing baseball. They are both good. Levi has been working with Noah on pitching and they are both good at that also once they get warmed up.
We started going to church again. It feels really good to be going again. I know that God never gives up on us. = ) He never leaves us or forsakes us. Unconditional love. Isn't God just amazing?! Well I'm off we are getting up around 4:30 to drive to Ponca City to meet Mom and Dad (OK) for breakfast. = D

No comments:

Post a Comment