Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patricks Day

Heres a couple of cards I made for St. Patricks Day. I went ahead and started working on my Easter cards today. Maybe this time I won't feel so rushed to get them done.

I haven't had much scrap time, trying to get Colby back under control. It seems like the nights that Shannon is out of town something goes alittle crazy at the house. Shannon is home tonight but of course the only child home is Cora. Lol. Noah went to see his dad Steve, Colby is at work and Levi is in Oklahoma. Lots going on in the family. Tarrance and Shawna got engaged Saturday. = ) Adalyn is growing like a weed. LOL! Alright dinner is calling.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say Hi:) I've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks or so now. You do such cute cards!!! Nice to see a bit of your family and life.

    Shannon Meyer

    ReplyDelete