Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We started with 3

Well I've learned my lesson on buying a car from a man named Wally. (lol) My car is now being fixed BUT the part that is broke isn't under the warrant. I find that very interesting so instead of complaining about it Thank God that Wally's company is going to pay for half the cost to get the car fixed. So Shannon and I will only have to pay roughly $125.00. The truck won't start. Not sure whats wrong with it. I think it needs a new battery. I knew I should of went to school to work on cars. So the only car we have is the Jeep. LOL! I feel like such a redneck trying to get in and out of that thing.

The kids started back to school yesterday! I only got one phone call from them at work. Today I'm going to see if I can go without any phone calls from them. = )

Tried to get some scrapbooking done last night but I'm thinking theres to much noise in the basement, cause thats where we are all the time now. I might need to invest in some headphones with a long cord.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment