Monday, January 11, 2010

2 weeks and counting

Well the weekend is over and back to work. Shannon and my 8 year anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks and I'm kicking ideas around on what to get him. He'd like some cell phone he had over a year ago or a winch cover. So, I will have to think about it.
Have alot to do this week. Tomorrow at work is food day thought about baking some suger cookies. YUMMM Need to help Tarrance with some stuff around his house. Need to kick Cora in the butt and go to the Y with her.
Keri came up to see the boys this weekend. Turned out to be a pretty good weekend. The wrestling thing got over early, it was over with by 2-2:30. Colby took 1st out of 5 kids.

You won't believe what I did last night! I made it to the scrapbook room! I did a layout, I know nobody is going to believe me since I didn't post any pics yet. BUT I REALLY DID! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment