Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday

Not much going on at the house. I was very lazy last night. I'm not sure what happened but I did something to my back. Cora was nice enough to rub it for me. I'm trying to suck it up and have a cookie. Shannon and I prayed about my back now its time for me to stand in my faith. I'm still pumped over us going to church Sunday. Sunday on my facebook I put that I'm thankful for my family and friends. Yesterday I was thinking... Really the first thing I should of been thankful for is God loving u and me. So thats what I have on my facebook, as you can see. Gods love is so amazing. Thinking how He can love somebody like me. Its just WOW. Unconditional love. People say that parents have unconditional love, but I think that Gods love is more then unconditional.

O Lord, hear my plea for justice. Listen to my cry for help. Pay attention to my prayer for it comes from honest lips. Psalm 17:1

No comments:

Post a Comment