Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lazy

My gosh I'm so lazy today. I'm just ready to go back to bed. Nothing much new here. The next couple of days are going to be busy. Colby wrestles tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday. Levi and Cora have a dance tomorrow night. Noah's dad is picking up tonight and bringing him home tonight. Shannon is going to be gone Saturday he has to go to some meeting in KC which I think is pretty silly but he gets paid for it so I'm not going to complain.
I'm working on some stuff right now that I can't really talk about, but once its all said and done I'll post pics and everything ; ) Last night I didn't get much done I did put some pages in the baby book. Its REALLY close to be done. I hoped to have it done so I could send it with Tarrance this weekend but that's not going to happen cause of my busy weekend. Still don't have my car back from Wally. So I'm still driving the jeep. I pray today I get my car back. Not much going on with Shawna and Baby, soon though I'm sure of it. I did buy a bib yesterday that said I love my Grandpa. LOL! Its so cute! I haven't even gotten to show it to Shannon yet.


I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word.
Psalm 130:5, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment