Monday, January 18, 2010

Life

Wow its Monday again. The weekend is never long enough. So Friday I went to a tournament @ Newton for Colby and he took 3rd. This next weekend is Blue Valley up in Overland Park. Hopefully we will get to go to the Cheesecake Factory again. = )
Well, its 1 week until the baby is due. Yea! I have a few things I need to get done asap. Hopefully I'll get some of it done tonight.
Levi starts wrestling in alittle over a week. We are all getting excited about that! ; )
Cora wanted to drive yesterday with Shannon in the car. Lol! Shannon made her cry. Of course he didn't mean to but Cora is so sensitive. She just needs to work on some things.
Noah is doing good. He went to his little sisters birthday party yesterday. I'm not sure how old she is now.
Shannon is out of town tonight of course. = ( In a week we will be married for 8 years! WOW! We sure have been through alot.
We made it to church yesterday. It was really good. Well, I'm off to go look at scrapbooking stuff.


Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."
Ephesians 3:20, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment