Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a hair day

Well, this morning Noah and I are both having bad hair days. LOL! At least I can pull mine in a pony tail. So, every morning I get up and get ready for work. When Shannon is home he will get up and walk me to my car and make sure I get going ok. Noah has started doing this now. Its so funny, (cute)cause if I make it to the door and Noah is still in bed he comes running up the stairs to walk me out. Its great.

Instead of getting any scrapbooking done last night I ended up going by a few houses with Tarrance. He found one for $500 a month. Its on the South side of town. It looks pretty cute. I think Shawna might be coming up to go check it out.

Wanted to get a few pics uploaded but it doesn't look like its going to happen before work. Darn... Well, I'm out of here. Be Blessed.

"But you must be careful so that your freedom does not cause others with a weaker conscience to stumble."

1 Corinthians 8:9, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment