Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Start...

Here's what Noah looks like when he first gets up in the morning. WOW! Of course I took this picture off my cell phone so its alittle blurry.

So I thought I'd start trying to get in the habit of taking at least 1 picture a day. Then at the beginning of the year I'm going to try to do it for the whole year. Anyone else game?

Well I didn't work on the baby book last night. I did make breakfast for dinner. I of course didn't eat much because I weigh in this morning for the Biggest Loser at my job. My team has been in the lead for awhile now I just hope it pays off. If we win we get $110 a piece and theres 4 of us on a team. Leslie, who's blog I watch = ), my great Aunt Susie, can't forget David and myself will hopefully come out the winners. But honestly... we are all winners cause we lost weight. Unless some didn't lose any weight then I really don't know what to say LOL!
Tarrance came home last night with VANILLA BEAN CHEESCAKE for me. I was strong and didn't eat it but tonight I'm having a piece. I can't wait.

Well I'm off to check out a couple of blogs before I start work.

"We use God's mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments."

2 Corinthians 10:4, NLT

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your background. I have been reading your blog every morning and it puts a smile on my face. Noah looks rough in the morning!! GOOD LUCK to your team to win the Biggest Loser.

    ReplyDelete