Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday (OK Parents)

Its the beginning of what is going to be a wonderful day. I just got an email from my OK mom and she let me know that my OK dad (lol) did this test thing with a needle, string and pencil on Shawna and Tarrance again and this time it showed a girl. So I didn't waste money on girl clothes. LOL! Just kidding even if it was a boy we'd get a good laugh about all the girl stuff. Today Shawna is 29 weeks along.

So, now that the shower is over I'm going to finish up Adalyn's baby book and then work on Isiah's (my nephew)baby book and some Christmas Cards. Shannon showed me some pictures and papers that OK mom sent up with him so I've been thinking of some layouts that I might be able to do with them. Yesterday I was so lazy. I did a few things around the house other then that not a thing. Alright I guess I'll get to work and dream of scrapbooking. Be blessed <3

"So let's stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall."

Romans 4:13, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment