Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday

Well, not alot going on, Shannon will be home today. This is the last day of school for the kids until next Monday. Colby and Levi are leaving for OK tomorrow after wrestling practice and after Colby gets the Christmas lights going for me. Shawna is up here came up yesterday and is going exchange some baby stuff today.
Tonight we are going to a Fall Extravaganza at the high school for Colby. He is going to be wrestling 140lb kidding. = o
Wow I can't believe I haven't gotten to scrap in a while now. I did clean up some stuff and I really need a room. I have so much stuff! I think I need to use up at least 1/3 of the paper before I buy anymore. Just kidding!

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done."
1 Chronicles 16:8, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment