Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Monday

Heres the beginning of the scarf that I've been working on while I'm at work. This morning of course, I went to grab the needle and it came off the scarf. = ( Hopefully I fixed it and it will turn out ok.


Shannon is gone to Texas tonight. I wish he was home every night that would be nice, but then again the kids and I have some fun when Shannon is gone. It gives us a chance to see what kind of trouble we can get into. Lol! The kids have 2 days of school and then they are out. Told them they better get their Christmas list made this week so I know what to get them, if not its cash they will get. I don't like giving them cash cause then it takes the fun out of shopping. I have started my shopping some what. Just a few little things for the stockings. I usually start bags with the kids names on them, that way its not so crazy Christmas eve trying to do all the stockings. Plus mom buys stuff to put in the stockings also. Hopefully my Ok parents will be up here for Christmas this year. (hint, hint) I can honestly say I'm getting excited about Christmas. It must be that music Noah is having us listen too. Well, I'm off to work on my scarf.

"How kind the LORD is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours! "
Psalm 116:5, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment