Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Past & Prayer

Well, that trip down memory lane, I went through my hope chest last night and found all kind of stuff from the kids when they were little.  Pictures, letters, stuff made from school, Tarrances medal from state wrestling.  Wow it brings make lots of memories of when the kids were little.  Shannon and I will be starting a new path in life soon...  I can honestly say I am alittle nervous about this road. The road of all the kids being grown.  I don't know if I am ready for all this.  Alittle this :(  Alittle that :)

Thankful

* God never fails and He never gives up on me.

* My husband

* All my kids :)

* All my grandkids :)

* Still thankful for that new car and A/C


Prayer

~ Ramphil and his family

~ Hartke family

~ Strength & courage

~ Shannon and I have the mind of Christ

~ All the kids and grandbabies are smart, good looking and can be anything that God wants them to be.

The Lord is close to all who call him, yes to all who call on him in truth.
Psalm 145: 18 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment