Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weekends


Caleb just being super cute!
Caleb smelling fake flowers : )

Braxton just being cute!

Wow the weekends go by so fast! We made a trip to Oklahoma Saturday. We went and picked out a headstone for OK mom. It was an emotional day.  Got to see my cute nephew Caleb and got some pretty cute pictures of him. :)  We hung out with  Ok Dad, Shanne, Toni, and Shonnda.  Went to Old Paris (I think thats the name of it) to get Noah one of his birthday presents. Got to see Braxton and Tanner.  (No Adalyn, Christian or Levi:(

Shannon and I had a good time together.  I can honestly say Shannon is my best friend.



4 comments:

  1. Should have called and I would have let y'all see them if y'all wanted to. I'm not that mean that I don't want y'all involved hopefully y'all know that but can't do.much when.no.one says anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I understand, I know your not mean. We didn't plan on staying there as long as we did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok well next time just call and y'all could get them for a while if y'all want. Sorry about the Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Thank you! Poor Kitty it was Noah's cat
    :(

    ReplyDelete