Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Seriously...

Well, I am sure everyone has had one of those days where they would love to post something on facebook or Twitter to let everyone know to BACK OFF!  Yea I am having one of those days. If I was going to post anything on facebook right now it would be...  Does anyone else want to kick me while I am down? Cause when I get back up its not going to be pretty.  Get kind of tired of walking in love towards people that are just rude. Seriously... if I walk in love towards someone shouldn't they do the same to me?  Maybe I am the only person that feels that way.

I want to RUN! That's what I really want to do right this second, RUN RUN RUN!  Not away but just run until I have to sit down and catch my breathe. Just to feel the release of all this stress I feel right now would be simply amazing.

4 comments:

  1. Just one of those days that seem like everyone is against me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that I hope it gets better. They are probably having a bad day and taking it out on you. Its always good to RUN to get away for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes a nice run always seems to help. :)

    ReplyDelete