Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What day is it?!?!

I keep thinking I am in some kind of dream.  Its been such a long and tiring pass week.  I noticed I paid my electric bill twice now.  Wow I am lucky that I have Colby, Blaike, Cora and Noah up here to hold me together. LOL Blaike was sweet enough to make dinner last night. Blaike is such a good kid, pain in the butt sometimes, but so are all the other kids.

Do have good news though.... (drum roll please)  Levi Garrett Witten..... is.......... moving back to Kansas!! (The crowd goes wild) So now there are 5 (count them) 5 kids in my house. : ) I LOVE ALL MY KIDS!!!  So once we get pass Thursday we are going to be moving things around at the house again.  Cora isn't very happy cause she loves her big room but she doesn't have a choice.  She is movin on up... Movin on upstairs. LOL!  Sorry peeps its lack of sleep.  Lack of Shannon.  OOOOOOO Colby goes and takes his test for the Navy Seals today. : D  I know he is going to pass.  He has a angel that is watching him and going to help him. : ) Alright I better get to work.

1 comment:

  1. Know I shouldnt be writing on here but I am so happy for you and Shannon to have the boys back. Yalls home is such a great environment and nuturing home for them to be at. Good luck to Colby. The boys coming back is a sign of God watching over yall and the good, kind things yall have done. You have stayed true to who you are through all this stuff and yall are being rewarded with the boys. The kids and I send our prayers and regards for tomorrow. Have a blessed life. I like that your blogging again!

    ReplyDelete