Monday, May 2, 2011

Only child

For those of you that don't know I am an only child.  Some days that is good and some days it is not.  Today is one of those days that I wish I did, I got this app on my phone that you can read the bible or do one of the plans they have on there.  I love this app, but it would be so wonderful to have someone who wants to do the plans with me.  Someone to talk to about what the plan is talking about, or someone to hold me accountable to reading the plans when I don't want too. (LOL) My husband isn't a reader so that leaves him out, I don't see my mother reading them, Cora would do it but she wouldn't push me to read, and Noah... he wouldn't do it either.  Really who is to say that a brother or sister would read it either. We use to go to this GREAT church where I couldn't get enough of the bible.  I took so many notes and read so many books.  I just couldn't get enough.  Wish I could get back to that point. One day when we were going to that GREAT church, I guess you could say the church divided cause it was a small church and the Pastor wanted BIGGER.  So, we left the church and every now and then we try a church and its just not the same. I don't know if maybe that GREAT church was so great cause thats where I accepted Christ, thats where I was baptisted and thats where Cora and Noah accepted Christ. Well all I can do is push forward. : )


16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 (NIV, ©2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment