Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Did I miss something?!?!

I must say somethings shouldn't surprise me when I learn something new about somebody.  You would think that I would be numb to eveything by now.  I now remember why I like being the person who builds the brick wall and doesn't let people close to me.  I must say this is one of those nights I miss my best friend. He would know what to say to make me laugh. Instead I blog and listen to songs that just make it worse... example 1. Irreplaceable 2. Asleep (Emily Browning) 3.Dear my closest friend, just to name a few. I feel like my blog is turning into a unpleasant blog...
Well lets move on to something good...  My beautiful flowers are getting ready to bloom in the front yard. There's so many I will have to take some pictures! The plants Cora and I planted aren't looking to good. OPPS Not sure what to do to save them. Water of course. Ok I have to get to bed have a feeling I will be living off of caffine tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment