Friday, April 29, 2011

Heads up

I am letting everyone that reads my blog know that I am thinking about making it where you have to follow my blog in order to read it.  Got some stuff going on "family" wise that people (1 person) are being ridiculous about and this person is being silly.  I enjoy sharing all my life stories and scrappin stuff with everyone so I am not sure what I should do.  I really should just tell them off, but I don't have it in me to do that.  This person has good intentions but just goes the wrong way about it...  There I go trying to see the best in everyone.

Heres a picture of my grandson. 12 more weeks!!

Heres Tarrance he just got a lift put on his truck. Looks sweet!  Told him the only thing it needs on it now is come mud. : )

Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles he performs for people!

~ Psalm 66:5, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment