Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Distant

What a word...  You text someone why they are so distant and you get an answer of "I noticed that I just love wow so much its just so cool."  You test back "Oooo"  thats it no text message back.  All I can say is.... REALLY!?!?!?  Why wouldn't you text the person back?  You know something is bothering them.  

I think I ask to much from some people.  I know that everything isn't about me, but some days its just nice to wish everything was about me.  I am not going to say names about who I am talking about but it would be nice for this person to try to go to the Y with me, or it would be nice of them to put me before all their flippin friends they text and talk to on the phone all the time.  The stupid thing is that if I text this person they flippin ignore me.  What the heck!?!?!  I know I shouldn't blog about all this but I am up at this time with nobody to talk to, stressed to the limit with a headache.  I have not a clue what to do anymore.  I don't know what this person wants from me.  I can't get this person to work overtime so we can get some money coming in so I can pay bills off.  Its just to much sometimes.  I even told them tonight that they can start paying all the bills.  ITS ALL JUST TO MUCH FOR ONE PERSON TO DO!  I am SO STRESSED!!!! 

Also I am not to worried about this person reading my blog cause they don't care enough to even look at it.  So BLAH BLAH BLAH!

LOL! I am going to try to go to bed. Night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment