Thursday, February 3, 2011

WORK

My dad has started working at my job in the QA lab.  He has picked me up for work the past 2 days cause of the snow.  (Its CRAZY) So, my dad and I have never really been close, close. So its pretty cool to get to sit and talk to him.  He gets to hear how all the kids are doing. : )  Speaking of kids...  Tarrance is working for an oil company, Shawna and him have broke up again but are expecting another baby. (Blank face stare) Blaike is in Oklahoma living with a friend and hopefully getting a job. : )  Colby has quit wrestling, ready to graduate and go to college to be a firemen. Levi...  I am not sure how he is doing I don't talk to him much I think he is still wrestling, he is working and he got his drivers license. (Sweet) Cora is living on Xbox live right now cause school has been out for the past 2 days.  The deal is Cora has to do Zuma 2 times a day to play Xbox live.  LOL!  Good idea Shannon! : D  Noah is doing wonderful. He is wrestling and LOVES IT!  He has lost 12 pounds since he has started working out.  LOVE ALL MY KIDS!  My cute granddaughter is doing wonderful!  She just turned 1 and is walking all over the place.  I think she is a grandmas girl. <3 Shawna is doing good she is now 16 weeks pregnant and goes next Thursday to find out if its a boy or girl.  I am thinking its a boy. : )  This means making another baby book.  I still need to finish my nephews. Oops... I need to get on that. 
Shannon is doing wonderful.  He is out on the road today.  We just celebrated 9 years together.  He bought me a kick butt laptop. I will have to post a picture of it.  My brother from another mother (and father), Jeremy helped pick it out, but Shannon thought of the idea all by himself. <3  As for myself, I am doing wonderful and need to get scrapping and blogging more. : D

And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.

~ Ephesians 3:18, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment