Thursday, April 29, 2010

Busy

With baseball season up and going life has been busy. Working on some cards for May Day. Working on a couple of baby books. I got this pink D ring book for Rachel and baby, its super cute. Got Toni, Shanne and baby a cute green one. Now just to find one for Isiah. Maybe blue or brown would be cute. Once I get to moving alittle more I will post pictures hopefully. My mother ordered some Spica markers. They are like glittery pens. I will use them on my cards = ) My new friend Joni, who owns Frozen in Time, is getting some cool stuff in. Tim Holtz stamps, inks, and she is also getting some EK Success punches in. = o Go in and tell her you know me this Saturday or Sunday and she will give you 15% off. LOL wait... she is giving everyone 15% off for it being national scrapbooking day. Well I'm off to work. Maybe I'll leave work early today...

Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does."
1 Chronicles 16:24

No comments:

Post a Comment