Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baseball season


Went to Levis baseball meeting, everything went really good. Everyone seemed very nice. So we have Levi and Noah playing baseball and Cora changed her mind about softball. She decided not to play. I think it had something to do with the coach being a unpleasant person when we went to the meeting and the team mates didn't seem to friendly either. It seems to me kids have gotten meaner since I was in school. Its ridiculous some of the stories I hear. Oh well...

Tonight Shannon is out of town so I will have to run to Noahs program which Levi has to go to anyway. Then maybe baseball practice for Levi if it doesn't rain, but I'm pretty sure its going to rain. Maybe just maybe I'll get to scrap. = D

"God has called us to live holy lives, not impure lives."

1Thessalonians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment