Tuesday, February 16, 2010

OMG

So I took Cora and Levi to the high school to check out some classes that they might want to take next year. Trying to get them to sign up for a club or two. = ) Its kind of weird, going to have 3 kids in high school at the house. Its hard to believe Colby is going to be a Senior in less then 6 months. WOW

I brought my camera to work so I could upload some pictures of some cards I made but, I brought the wrong cord with me. I can't believe I did that I was such a hurry that I picked up the one for my blackberry or mp3 player, heck who knows what this cord goes too. LOL! Hopefully tonight I can post pictures of that 4 cards that I made for a couple of the ladies that I work with and I'll post a picture of a card a friend made for me. I'm going to make a few cards for St Patricks day and I've already got some ideas going. Hopefully I will get on those soon cause the next couple of weekends are busy.

This weekend is regionals, the 27th is state and March 6th is a big tournament for Levi. So, I might be able to stamp some stuff that I can color I guess. = S

Well, I'm off to work. Hopefully today goes by fast.

"Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good."

Romans 12:9, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment