Thursday, February 11, 2010

Facebook/ Blackberry

I'm mad at facebook. They did some changes and now my Blackberry can't connect to their serve. They need to fix it. LOL! I check my facebook all the time so I guess I'm going through withdraws.

Another busy day for us Witten's. I'm leaving work at 2:15 to go home and get the kids and go to Wellington to watch Levi wrestle. Should be lots of fun. I'm not sure if its a double dual or what, but we will at least get to see Levi wrestle once. = )

Cora has her test for her next belt tomorrow night. She has to break a board. Colby and Levi neither one wrestle this weekend and Noah has started learning wrestling. Shannon took him downstairs and taught him a couple of things. = D

Bought Adalyn a cute little outfit for Valentines Day. She is so darn cute! Shawna and I have been working very hard on the announcements. Hopefully we will get them done tonight. Then all we need to do is address them and mail them.

I'd talk about Tarrance but I never see him anymore. = ( Thats ok he is making lots of money for Shawna to spend. LOL!

XOXO



Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding."

Proverbs 3:5, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment