Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lost but Found

She I went to Walmart with my wonderful mother, and one of my handsome sons last night and on the home I noticed one of my rings missing. At first I started to freakout alittle. Shannon gave me this ring for like our 3rd wedding anniversary. The funny thing is when I got home Shannon picked up a cup towel and my ring was in it! Yea! BUT it fell down the heat vent in the kitchen. So Levi stepped in and saved the day by sticking his hand down the vent and got my ring! Isn't that a great story?! LOL!
In the evenings Shawna and maybe with alittle of my help, has been trying to get Adalyn to stay up from 8 and on so that when Tarrance gets home Adalyn will go to sleep. Poor Adalyn tried so hard to stay awake. I think around 10 Shawna let her go to sleep cause Adalyn was so tired. Poor little girl! Shawna is doing such a great job with Adalyn and school. = )

Tonight is conference night for the kids. Hopefully all goes while.

"But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life."

John 4:14, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment