Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting stuff done

Well, last night I got alot of stuff done! Made it to the scraproom along with my NEW PRINTER (Thanks to my mom) Got it out of the box just need to get it hooked up to my laptop. Then I used my new cricut finally. So hopefully tonight I will have a card or 2 done.

Had a great weekend with the kids. Shannon, Levi, Noah, Tarrance and Shawna went sledding. Cora, Adalyn and I stayed home. = ) Once everyone got home I went to a couple of scrapbook stores and found out the new Michaels opens in a few weeks!!! WOW! Got some new stuff. If my mother from OK is reading this please skip the next sentence. I got more cute paper! LOL!

Levi wrestles tomorrow at Maize Middle, Thursday in Wellington and again Saturday at Maize Middle. Colby wrestles Thursday at Maize High and again Saturday at Goddard. Its going to be a busy week. Also have conferences this week for the kids.

Just so everyone knows I ordered Shannon a blackberry for Valentines day! = )

"Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, 'Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.'"

John 7:38, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment