Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday

Well, Cora's birthday went great! I took her to get a pedicure. I must say I'm alittle jealous I've never even had one. = ( Anyway, she got some money and some good presents. We got vanilla bean cheesecake! Which everyone knows I LOVE VANILLA BEAN!! Colby got the wrestling team to sing happy birthday to Cora. I'm telling you now Cora is going to be a heart breaker. (hehe)
So, today Shawna has another sonogram. We will find out (hopefully) for sure its a girl, but honestly... my great nephew was suppose to be a girl and surprise! LOL! Which he is alittle cutie! Its sad to say but I still have a few invites for the baby shower sitting at my desk. Once I mail these out I'm done, no more invites for me!


Sorry the pictures aren't very good. I used my cell phone. Heres what I did to the cards. I ran the purple piece through the cuttlebug 2 times, once to get the swiss dots and the other time to get the flowers. Of course I corner rounded the edges. The Baby Shower words I used a punch and then stamped the words using lettering for CTMH. The butterfly I punched out two times. Once out of green card stock and a second time out of the polka dots. Then I original sewed the lines under the butterfly but I'm running short on time now, so I used glitter glue. Lastly I took the buttons and placed them in the middle of the flowers.

Now that Cora's birthday is over I have to get moving on the baby shower. Have alot to do and very little time. I will hopefully take the time to get some of Cora's birthday pics on here tonight. = )

Be Blessed! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment