Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Day at the Witten household. = )

Well, Tarrance moved up here again. ROFL! Levi will be moving up here in about a week. ROFL! So there is Shannon, Tarrance, Colby, Levi, Cora, Noah and ME! ROFL! Shannon now has a mudding buddy so maybe, just maybe I'll get some scrappin' done.
I did something to my shoulder, cause it sure is hurting. I have no clue what I did. Serious pain though. I still made it to the Y with Cora and Noah last night. Cora has lost around 15 lbs, Noah has lost around 10 lbs and I have lost 21 lbs! I'm going to find a picture from my trip to Oregon last year and compare then and now.

I have a couple of layouts that I did about a week ago. I need to get those posted on here. Well school starts less then 2 weeks. (giggle) I better jump off here and get busy. Love ya all! Have a blessed day! O... I haven't said much about Shawna and the baby. The doctor is now saying she is about 14 weeks along. When I know more I will post more!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards down below. Wow, have fun with the house full you've got comin'! Scrap on.

    ReplyDelete