Friday, February 13, 2009

What?!

Well it seems to me my life as gotten out of control again when it comes to "Aimee time" For some reason I just can't make it happen. So I'm starting fresh with the "Aimee time" It would help if I had my own room, but I don't see that happening right now.

Tonight Shannon is planning on taking me out for a date. (giggle)Yea me!

Also,I've been doing more praying lately about Shannon and I finding a church. We have dragged our feet long enough its time to find one.

2 comments:

  1. I know what ya mean about time. I have been playing nurse lately. We need to get together. I would love some girl time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aimee, I love your blog! I'll put you in my google reader to keep up with you when you update. We miss you guys. I will pray that you all find a church family. They will be blessed to have you.

    Eventually, we want to have a scrapbooking night for a girls night out at RPC. Would you want to come? We'll need someone that's really good at it to show us how to do some simple layouts. Just an idea so far, I'll let you know when we have details.

    Hugs to your family.

    ReplyDelete