Friday, October 25, 2013

God

On my way to work I saw a shooting star.  I couldn't help but think to myself, that it was beautiful.  I don't know why shooting stars happen, but for this light to go shooting towards the ground.  WOW it was amazing. I ALWAYS get off track and try to control everything, I mean everything.  The little things make me stop and think that God is simply amazing.

Thankful
God always helping me get back to where I need to be.
Baby Blaike turns 1 tomorrow. :)
All 6 of my wonderful (pain in the butt) children.
My husband for always putting up with me and my drama (yes I can be dramatic)


Prayer
- My father (OK dad) is having a heart procedure done today and if they find anything they are going to take him in for heart surgery. So, praying that they find nothing and his heart is healed. (In the name of Jesus)
- God gives me patience and strength. Helps me at work and at home.  Cora is turning 18 years old Sunday and I of course start tearing up, thinking about it. What a baby, right?!?!?!?
- Dee and her family, my dear friend lost her husband Scott Hartke to cancer little over a week ago.
- Tarrance, Blaike, Colby, Levi, Cora and Noah Can do all things through Christ who strengthens them. Phil 4:13.

A single day in your courts
is better than a thousand anywhere else!
I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God
than live the good life in the homes of the wicked.
Psa 84:10

No comments:

Post a Comment