Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yesterday....

Well yesterday was a day... Work was good then I went home, I am not sure if was my lack of caffeine but I was not in the mood to deal with anything. As I saw it last night, I am right and everyone else is wrong. LOL only in my world. :) So Cora and got into a little fight yesterday and it was the first time Cora yelled/ screamed at me. Of course daddy was there to give Cora a big hug... That man, its like I told Cora this morning, Shannon shouldn't give advice a girl situations. All is better this morning though Cora is one of my Best Friends so we can't stay upset with eachother. I tell ya being a parent is hard work. But this cute little guy in the picture made my night brighter :) Blaike sent me Baby Blaikes picture so of course it made me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment