Thursday, July 26, 2012

Card


Here's Leslie's card that she made for the 4th.  I thought I would post it for her since she never blogs anymore. (hint hint) :)

Well, we have made it a year since mom past away and the game plan is to make a "quick" run down to OK this Friday.  Its dads birthday and then Saturday morning Cora and I want to get some balloons and go out to the cemetery and release them. Think it will be a nice way to remember mom. : )


Then on Saturday we will get to find out if Blaike and Katie are having a girl or boy.  I am thinking the baby is going to be a girl :) Which means... another baby book.  Holy cow!!!  I just need to start a business at making them. That would be awesome!  Well its off to work I go.  Hopefully I can get back into the swing of blogging. I am just having problems trying to put 2 pics on here and it not get all squirrelly looking. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment