Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Back to work

This is the next project Cora is working on at school.  :) Love it!














Shannon is on vacation this week and we went to breakfast a few days ago.  LOL I drive Shannon crazy cause I am always taking pics. I think he was trying to say no in this picture. : )
I am back at work today and he is at home a sleep.  I wish I had 4 weeks of vacation.  I am very jealous!













This is how Shannon eats is pepper! LOL The kids and I are always giving Shannon a hard time about how much pepper he puts on his eggs. HOLY COW!  Just take the lid off the pepper it would make life easier. : )

Highlights for the week

-Tonight we have the wrestling banquet for Noah.

-Cora is driving her truck to school today.

-Colby still has a job!

-I only have to work 3 days this week : )

-I made it to my scrap room last night : o

No comments:

Post a Comment