Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nothing...

So I have been busy and haven't had time to scrap.  I would say hopefully tonight but I don't know about that...

Noah Ryan trip from Yellowstone
I have started trying to workout with Cora.  I have got to help her drop some weight I am seriously getting worried about her health.  I know she can drop it but she needs to choose to do it. :)  So I said trying, last night we started, 15 minutes into the dvd workout I had to run out the door cause I forgot Noah and I had to go to the high school for enrollment for him.  Of course I am not looking forward to Noah going into high school.  It makes me sad.  My baby isn't a baby anymore.  I found myself laying in bed crying last night about it.  I think... what am I going to do when Cora and Noah move out?  I know its still at least 4 more years but seriously... you would think I would be so excited about having time to do whatever I need or want to do, but I am NOT excited about this what so ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment