Thursday, January 5, 2012

25 things I thank God for...

1.  For saving me
2.  His endless love
3.  My wonderful husband
4.  All my kids and grand kids
5.  Thankful for my job and for Shannon to have a job.
6.  I am healthy
7.  Gods unconditional love
8.  Shelter (home)
9.  Family (mom, dad, etc)
10. My nook (with bible on it) I <3 reading
11. My cell phone :) (with bible app on it)
12. Chipotle
13. Diet Dr Pepper
14. Coffee (made my way)
15. Babies cause they are so innocent
16. Friends :)
17. Sewing machine (love it)
18. Scrapbook stuff :)
19.  Baby calves they are so cute!
20.  Forgiveness (that should be a the top)
21.  Cute scarves
22.  Hearing Lord knows I love music!
23.  Thankful for my camera love to get to take pics :)
24.  Jewelry (Thanks to Mom Witten for getting me going on it)
25.  Things that smell wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment