Monday, December 5, 2011

Ramphil

Ramphil
Went to the David Crowder concert last might. It was wonderful, thanks to my wonderful husband.  This cute boy, Ramphil is from Philippines and Shannon, Cora, Noah and myself are sponsoring him.  :)  Its something we have always wanted to do. So hopefully all our paperwork will be done and we will be able to send him a Christmas present.  We are very busy at the house.  New back door is in.  Cora and I have been working on some Christmas stuff.  Story about Cora real quick.  OMG last Wednesday she came up to me telling me she took her practice ACT!  HOLY COW!  I think I hit a brick wall!  She is growing up so fast!  She wants to go to KU I tried to tell her "Momma looks better in purple."  LOL but I guess if I have to become a KU fan thats what I will do. Anyway lots of Christmas presents bought need to get busy wrapping.  Hopefully tomorrow night Noah will go to his dads and Shannon will be out of town and I can get some wrapping done.  I still don't have my tree up.  Got to get that done this weekend.  Alright I need to post some pics of what Cora and I are working on. 





Wonderful husband
 



Me Cora and my mom
 

Good looking son Noah and me

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment