Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday

Had so much fun shopping with my mom and Cora yesterday.  I had my mother laughing so hard. Really mom, Cora, Noah and I tried to start out at Walmart at 10 pm Thanksgiving night but OMG! That was so crazy! We walked out without buying anything. Got up at 4am and went out. :) Hit Target first of course LOL! Bought Christian his first Christmas present from us. Went to Walmart then hit Menard's and bought a wooden train table. WOOT WOOT! Didn't think we were going to get it but we did! :) There were HUNDREDS of people in front of us! Ended up going and picking up Cora and hit Office Max and bought Shannon an office chair. Then of course we hit Frozen in Time and then another Walmart!  Got the kids a BIG tv for the basement!  Went back to Mernards.  From there ran to Joanns, pretty sure I am getting a sewing machine for Christmas, Shhhh don't tell anyone. :) Went to Kohl's.  We went home got Colby and went to lunch.  Ended up at the mall for a coat for Cora.  Back to another Kohl's then Lane Bryant got a cute coat! Thank GOD!

My dad took Noah out to the land with my Uncle Ronnie and Uncle Roger.  Noah got to shot his pellet gun and then Ronnie let Noah shot is shoot gun. Noah had so much fun. : )

posted from Bloggeroid
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment