Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rock Bottom


When you hit rock bottom the only way is up right? I am not sure if I have hit it yet or not but feel pretty close. (I think) So much has happened the past 24 hours. I have pissed a few people off, had to depend on my mother alot and held back ALOT of tears. The only thing holding me together right now are my kids.

We are heading to Oklahoma right now for my OK mom. She is in the hospital right now. The doctors say it isn't looking good, but I know God can heal. : )

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you are going through all this. Wish I was able to see you and give you a huge HUG... God would not put anything in your path if He knew you could not handle it. We love you and you are in our prayers and thoughts everyday. It will all get better even if it takes some tears and fighting along the way but it will only make you a stronger woman than what you already are. Have a safe trip home. Love Shawna

    ReplyDelete