Tuesday, June 21, 2011

LONG OVER DUE

Sorry again for being such a bad blog person.  LOL!  I was doing so well a few month's ago. The kids are out of school and it seems like life gets so busy. I haven't scrapped in awhile cause my scrap room isn't there really anymore.  Colby moved back in with us a few weeks ago.  Got the birth certificate papers for Cora in the the mail the other day.  They are signed and in the mail.  CAN'T WAIT TO GET THAT BACK. : )  Noah is doing good he is such a gamer.  Thats all he wants to do is play video games. LOL! I will hopefully scrap tonight.  I have moved one of my tables in my bedroom for now with my lamp.  I will get so exercise running up and down the stairs. LOL!

Alright I am out of here.  My nook is calling my name.

1 comment:

  1. Yay you finally blogged! I have missed your updates.. Hope all is well with you and the family...

    ReplyDelete