Thursday, May 5, 2011

Great start

Well today has been a great start so far...  My new cricut has been shipped!! : )  I sent my mother in law her Mother's Day gift and it will be delivered tomorrow. : ) 1 week until adoption : D  I have alot to be thankful for.  OMG I forgot today is Cinco de Mayo : ) Today just gets better and better!  I know my blog don't go into great detail of whats going on in my life, sometimes thats good.  I dearly love my husband but sometimes... he doesn't think.  I will leave it at that. I am still kicking around the idea of making my blog "private" This way I could share more info of this wonderful life. LOL!

Funny story from this morning... Noah is to get up at 6:00am

6:11 am
Cora "Mom, Noah won't get up!"

Me "Noah get up!"

Wait....


6:12 am

Me "NOAH GET UP or you can go to bed at 9 pm tonight."

Noah "I am up."

Cora "Mom..."

Me "What?"

Cora "We don't have school tomorrow."

Me "Ooo"

Cora "You can still make him go to bed early though."

LOL!  I love my family!

In him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.



~ Colossians 2:3, NLT

 

No comments:

Post a Comment