Monday, April 25, 2011

Rain rain rain

Riding in the car with my dad headed to work and its raining.  How I LOVE the rain! It could rain all the time and I would be happy. Maybe I should move to Portland.  I know my son Noah would be so tickled, he is always asking me to take him there.

I was checking on the plants that Cora and I planted this morning.  Thought I'd take a quick picture of them of course I wasn't going to step outside for the picture cause it was lightening out. : ) The blurry spots are rain drops on the window. <3




Here's the Easter card that my good friend Leslie made---->   Isn't it gorgeous??!!  She is so talented!  We need to open a scrap store together.  : ) (Hint Hint)


<----- Here's the card I made for Easter.  I think it turned out pretty cute. : )  Alright enough blogging, I better get going on my real job now.

He isn't here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen. Come, see where his body was lying.



~ Matthew 28:6, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment