Monday, March 7, 2011

Depending

Depending on other people is something I am not good at, just ask my husband.  I don't like people being late and I don't like people saying they are going to do something or be somewhere and not doing it.  So my question is what do you do with people like this?  I am seriously at a loss on this.  Of course I won't say who brought this subject up but still if you tell a 12 year old you are going to be there, you need to step up and do it.  Letting me down is one thing its another thing to let my son down.

Weekend wasn't to bad.  I didn't get much scrappin done.  I played WOW to much. I did buy Adalyn a cute rain coat and I bought Christian (baby on the way) some onesies for St Patricks day. I need to get those in the mail this week. : ) We work on my St Patricks day cards during breaks today and see if I can get those done. K time to get to work.

Checked my email and this is the verse of the day. LOL How perfect for the being of my blog.

The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in those who tell the truth.


~ Proverbs 12:22, NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment