Monday, September 27, 2010

Lady

So theres this lady,Pam we go to church with and she lost her oldest son 2 months ago.  I am not really friends with her, we know each others names cause her 15 year old son and Cora text.  Anyway...  she blogs on facebook and alot of what she talks about is about her oldest boy.  Today I read about the the morning Max passed away and I can honestly say I can't even imagine what I would do.  I like to think I would be brave but really... everyone that really knows me, knows I am a baby.  My heart goes out to Pam not sure what to say to her or if there is anything I can say.  I know I can't make it better.  I guess, people just have to go through the motions?  I haven't lost a child, well yes and no.  When Colby moved it broke my heart but I don't think thats even close to what Pam feels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment