Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Still nothing...

Well I still have not found the charger to my camera.  Grrr....  Not sure what to do. : s   I can't think of anywhere else to look. 
Didn't do much of anything last night.  I watched TrueBlood. I love that show. <3 I need to scrapbook.  Just to lazy. (lol)  If I had the big TV down in my scrap area then it might help. : D  (Just sayin)  I guess I could scrap in the LR and run up and down the stairs. I would get my exercise in and scrap. LOL Bad idea... then I would be to tired from running up and down the stairs because I can never make up my mind on what I want to use and then I might trip on something, cause I am not graceful, break a leg and then I won't be able to go down stairs to where all my scrap stuff is. Wow what am I going to do!?!?!?! 
ROFL! Stop being lazy thats what I am going to do.  Maybe I will start that tomorrow. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment