Friday, June 18, 2010

Well last night I didn't get much done except for getting an IPOD TOUCH! FINALLY!  Other then that it wasn't a very good evening.  A dear friend of mine called me to talk and honestly I had heard the talk before that I was giving this DF.  The talk was about how you can't make everyone happy and not everyone is going to like you.  I am in the same boat that this DF is in. We are both on the outside looking in thinking we use to be in that "club" (so to say), but really was that "club" really that great? So I hope I helped this DF. ***Hugs***   

So, of course this weekend is going to be hard, Colby is coming back in town for the weekend and just thinking about it makes my heart sink.  I can't help but wonder are things going to be the same?  Am I going to be strong enough not to cry? 

Well I better get ready to work. Its Friday and its music day. Cora test tonight for her blue with red tip belt and Noah has a baseball game (that I pray his dad shows up for). 

Love ya!

"Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisers bring success."

Proverbs 15:22, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment